Learn some great tips and tricks of SEO from Simon Young, Founder Institution Marketing and Advertising and 25 year SEO veteran.
Having worked on the web since its beginnings and become fascinated with SEO from a very early stage, Simon has as much SEO experience as anyone in the UK, still learning new strategies every day.
In this beginners guide, you can get an overview of some of the basic SEO principles and how to apply them to your site. As an overview the course covers the following topics:
- Does Google reward paid advertisers
- How important is Social Media to SEO
- Offering your customers rewards
- Link building and how to achieve the best quality
- On-site factors and factors to consider
- Technical SEO suggestions
- Setting realistic expectations
- What’s the future of SEO and what can you do now to prepare?
We hope you’ll get some insight and an overview of tips and tricks you can use in order to plan out your SEO campaigns or challenge your existing SEO agency with questions – see if you are getting real value.
At any point if you wish to contact Simon for advice or if you have questions around the topics, his email is firstname.lastname@example.org